Modern moms, smart solutions.
That’s our slogan, and it shapes everything we do.
We aim to make your life as a parent as simple as possible, so you can focus on showering your little one with the love and care they deserve.
For moms, by moms.
At MomTricks, we believe that motherhood should be a community, and that we should all help support, encourage, inspire, and make each other laugh as much as possible.
Because of this belief, all of our content, both educational and entertaining, is written by moms who have been there before. And they have the battle scars to prove it.
Parenting, without the scary stuff.
Pregnancy can quickly lead to a lot of small worries.
Do a simple Google search for something you might be concerned about and you’ll quickly go down a rabbit hole of horror. You’ll be met with tons of opinions and contradicting information.
If you believe everything you read, you might come to the conclusion that you can eat nothing at all, can’t leave the house and have to give all of your pets away.
While we do appreciate all of the people out there trying to make being a new mom an easier job, we think there is far too much pregnancy fear-mongering online without any information to back it up.
At MomTricks, we answer your questions with researched information. Instead of scaring you one way or the other, we link to studies and information that backs it up.
We’re not doctors! We’re just concerned moms who were absolutely terrified to go through their pregnancies, and want to make it easier for everyone else out there.
Are You Pregnant?
If so, you might be interested in our posts about dealing with life’s icky pregnancy problems. Some of our favorite posts include:
Dealing with the pain and discomfort:
- Dealing with morning sickness: 11 Simple Tips to Cope With Morning Sickness
- If you have trouble sleeping at night with your pregnant tummy: My Pregnancy Pillow Guide
- If your feet are tender and sore: The Best Shoes For Pregnant Women
- Dealing with the back pain (or just keeping your pants up): The Best Maternity Belts & Belly Bands
Preparing for baby:
- If you’re shopping for baby, you need to read my: Ultimate New Baby Essentials Checklist
- If you’re putting together your nursery, read my: Baby Nursery Essentials Guide
- If you’re deciding where to put your baby registry: Breaking Down The Best Baby Registries
- If you need some pre-baby reading: The Best Pregnancy Books For Expectant Moms
- If you’re almost due, you should read: 27 Things To Do The Month Before Baby Arrives
- If you’re not sure what to eat: The Best Foods To Eat While Preganant
- If you’re looking for good prenatal vitamins: The Ultimate Guide to Prenatal Vitamins
Also, if you need some good advice from real moms, I definitely suggest reading my favorite post! I asked 50 mommy bloggers to give me their advice to first-time moms, and I compiled it here:
50 Mommy Bloggers Share Their Advice For First-Time Moms
Join the Newsletter!
The best piece of advice we could give you is to sign up for our FREE newsletter!
We send out lots of great exclusive information and tips for new and pregnant moms, along with weekly sales on baby gear, diapers and all that fun stuff.
What’s even better is that you get a totally free copy of my eBook: “57 Smart Ways to Save Money As New Parents!”
If you’re interested, sign up below, at the bottom of the post!
Thanks for Being a Part of MomTricks!
Thank you so much for reading all of this! We truly, sincerely hope that the site helps you in your parenting journey. Being a mom is a wonderful experience, and if we can make it even just a tiny bit easier for you along the way, it’s all worth it!
If you’d like to contact us with any questions about being a mom or the site itself, feel free! Just use the form here and I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!